Project #13 Jewelry Stands Redraw


Nearly a year ago now I drew up these three jewellery stands, they are one of the most commonly requested items that I never released. The trouble was that parts of the design were too thin. Inkscape has an easy feature to get round this, you can 'outset' a path which makes each of the lines thicker and the holes smaller. The trouble is that each time I outset the file the parts started to overlap each other and it just became one big blob. So I learnt a valuable lesson about saving over the original files and keeping the construction lines in each of my designs and I only just got round to redrawing them from scratch so here they are.
Stand 1, Stand 2, Stand 3
13 Projects/ 17 Weeks




Popular posts from this blog

Wiring the Ruida Controller

Rainbow Puzzle Box

Laser Cut Cryptex